Monday, July 18, 2011

Guest Artist Exhibition for Leigh Quartz

Wow another party at Emmalena Damour's Art Gallery and Photo Studio.
I only wish that the guest artist had been there. He was having internet problems and couldn't make it. So without his friends and groups being reminded there was a low turn out. As ir was I was laz on getting photos! I just plain forgot I was going to do that until I got sent the first phot by a friend and fellow artist Van Caerndow. Thanks Van I appreciate it. Not thinking straight today after a very intense RL work weekend. So I missed several of the others that showed up. Kathy, Chuck, Rory, Lizzie, antony, and anyone else I may have missed




Here are some Photos of the party.
                                            Emma taken by Van Caerndow all the foillowing photos taken by me.
                                            Lilith, Kare, Jonatar and Emma
                                            Kare and Emma
                                            Lilith and Jonatar with the Band.
                                            Lilith, Jonatar and Kare
                                             The four of us again


                                            Kare
                                              Lilith
                                    Jonatar

No comments:

Post a Comment