Tuesday, April 17, 2012

New Artworks by Emmalena Damour

New SL artwork My apology for being remiss on keeping this blog up to date. Things have transpired that took my passion for the blog,second life, the gallery and the art. I have now come full turn and have been able to survive the issues. I had to get rid of the sl land I had for financial reasons. The new gallery location was on a friends land and I have not had land privileges so it has been difficult to run as it should be. I have recently decided I need to be creative and continue with a rebirth of the type of art I display for myself. I have been creating. Then this week the land owner sold me the land the gallery is on for 0L Bless her. I can now advertise and run things as they should be. This would include me being able to have live music and Dj's for events, and be able to change the stream for those events. It would also allow me to advertise once again in SL Events, which makes a big difference in getting new people into the gallery.
There are a couple of boards on the top floor in the gallery with some recent photography and artwork. There is also a wall in the back behind the dance floor that has a new type of art for me. These were originally photographs taken in sl, but they have been manipulated into a new form of art for me. So Please come by and see the new artwork.

Here are examples of the new art.



So please come and see the art in the Gallery. Also check out the rental area, for other artists, located on the lower level. You can get there either by using the elevator and go to floor 1, the stairs on the side of the building, or the teleporter on each level.
I am looking forward to seeing you all there!

I appreciate all input.

Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment